By Reem Raslan
Read Online or Download Antidumping: A Developing Country Perspective (Global Trade Law Series) PDF
Best environmental & natural resources law books
Small-scale fisheries are a tremendous resource of meals and employment world wide. but, many small-scale fishers paintings in stipulations which are neither secure nor safe. hundreds of thousands of them are terrible, and sometimes they're socially and politically marginalized. Macro-economic and institutional mechanisms are necessary to handle those poverty and vulnerability difficulties; in spite of the fact that, interventions on the local people point also are invaluable.
Authored through overseas specialists from academia, overseas corporations, governments and NGOs, this publication highlights the most environmental safeguard concerns within the South-East ecu (SEE) international locations, with a selected specialise in weather switch and water administration. the typical aim of the authors used to be to supply a competent assessment of even if latest felony regimes and proper implementation of appropriate overseas treaties may perhaps give a contribution to lowering environmental protection dangers within the zone.
Even supposing many constructing international locations have environmental statutes, laws, and resolutions at the books, those legislation are infrequently enforced and sometimes overlooked. Making legislation topic offers the 1st book-length remedy of an cutting edge prosecutorial establishment, the Brazilian Ministrio Publico, which refashioned itself within the Nineteen Eighties right into a strong defender of citizen rights in environmental safety, in addition to in different components of public curiosity comparable to incapacity rights, customer safety, and anticorruption.
It is a ebook approximately India’s power scarcity, its motives, and outcomes. Powerless info how a lot coal, oil, gasoline, uranium, and tool the rustic makes use of, and for what reasons. It examines the volume of this stuff the rustic produces and the place. The e-book appears on the sizes of the gaps among offer and insist, and the way the rustic fills them with imports.
- Finders Keepers?: How the Law of Capture Shaped the World Oil Industry
- Himalayan Mobilities: An Exploration of the Impact of Expanding Rural Road Networks on Social and Ecological Systems in the Nepalese Himalaya (SpringerBriefs in Environmental Science)
- Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments
- Assessing and Restoring Natural Resources In Post-Conflict Peacebuilding: Volume 1 (Post-Conflict Peacebuilding and Natural Resource Management)
- The Snail Darter and the Dam
- Spaces of Justice: Peripheries, Passages, Appropriations (Space, Materiality and the Normative)
Additional resources for Antidumping: A Developing Country Perspective (Global Trade Law Series)
Antidumping: A Developing Country Perspective (Global Trade Law Series) by Reem Raslan